News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/11/2020 4:31:00 PM to 7/23/2020 11:14:49 AM.
Posted on: June 2, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Summer Soccer Camps
- Jacksonville High School Soccer Summer Camp
- Open to boys and girls in incoming grades 1-6.
- The date and times are Monday, July 27th- Thursday, July 30th from 9am - 10:30am.
- The location is the grass soccer fields on Corinth Rd, next to the JHS tennis courts.
- Please make sure your child is properly attired for soccer practice with cleats.
- Walk Up registration begins at 8am the first day of camp, the cost is $25.
- For questions, please direct them to email@example.com
- Stephen F. Austin State University Summer Soccer Camp, Jacksonville
- Open to boys and girls, ages 8-14 years.
- Cost $80
- July 15th & 16th, 8:30am-11:30am
- Location: Jacksonville Athletic Complex, 209 Byrd Rd.
- Fun soccer activities, games, and a 3v3 tournament.
- Free t-shirt included!
- Register, and more info at www.gojackssoccercamp.com