Traffic and Lighting

Report a Street Light Outage

You have two options to report a streetlight outage:


The Traffic and Lighting Department is responsible for:

  • Installing/Maintaining street signs
  • Installing/Maintaining traffic signs
  • The monitoring and repair of decorative street lights
  • Creating signs for departmental agencies within the City of Jacksonville